1. First of all, we wish to thank you for taking your time for this interview. What encouraged you to author this revealing publication „Mapping of Choices" ?
Thank you. I was encouraged to share that most of the lifestyle we live in is not as fate as we may sometimes comfort ourselves, what if are just the consequences of your choices.
2. Tell us more about you. Where are you from and why you decided to publish a book?
I am from Rwanda, I live in Kigali. There's always a type of book i wanted to see on a shelf, a small book, which shuffles through different academic disciplines, with a lot of clear metaphors (where even if you don't remember words you are reading, you can at least see the big picture). I couldn't find it so I wrote it.
3. What is the feedback on your publication so far?
The feedbacks are awesome, one that I loved so far is how the reader was reading "chap2: the butterfly effect" she told me that she felt like she was reading her past in more clearer details how many of her past mistakes was due to the carelessness of small choices. Another business friend of mine took chapter one "mapping of choices" as great prediction tool in his business: that "Every choice has its after math events either be a new recruit or a failed reach out call to a client.
$. What authors do you like to read? What book or books have had a strong influence on you or your writing?
I like to read Bertrand Russell, Emmanuel Kant, Aristotle, St. Aquinas, St. Augustin, Carl Saga, Richard Feynman (my fav), Isaac Asimov, Epictetus and more others.
Books that influenced me are many but particularly on this book are : Surely you are joking mr. Feynman, Big bang theory TV-series, cosmos by carl sagan, works by Dr. Bruce Lipton and brief answers to big question by Stephan Hawking.
5. It is part of our business concept to actively look for new authors. What was your first reaction when you received our proposal to publish your academic work with us?
I was so happy and relieved to finally get my work published, it was just a dream coming true
6. What was your experience with our team like?
Very helping & patient, very clear in what they communicated to me. Much appreciations to Parascovia Petrachi, my editor.
7. Are you planning another book publication? And if so, on which topic and can you imagine cooperating with us in the future again?
Yes, I have started writing my second book. It will be about "I can do it too: to accept your limitations, and be flexible to learn"
8. Any last thoughts for our readers?
What I can tell the readers is : each one of us has their own sense of individuality towards life, feel free to share your perspectives through writing.