1. First of all, we wish to thank you for taking your time for this interview. What encouraged you to author this revealing publication „The Price of Retirement“?
Excellent: I will also say thank you for helping to publish this book in record time. I had the book, the copyright, but I needed your collaboration to publish. What encouraged me to author this revealing publication are:
a) To reveal what I have researched in this area of life (retirement) b) To help correct a paradigm that has existed for centuries, retirement is a time “near-death” rather than thinking what that time could be used for that will be a landmark when the death eventually happens.
2. Tell us more about you. Where are you from and why you decided to publish a book?
I am Dr Sam Aikhuomogbe. I am from Idunwele Ewu, Esan Central Local Government Area, in Edo State, Nigeria. I decided to publish a book to use it to pass positive information to the entire world on pre and post-retirement issues.
3. What is the feedback on your publication so far?
I had a virtual book launch on May 31, 2021, which happen to be my birthday. Eighty-four (84) audience participated, and I received lots of positive feedback, ranging from the topic, the knowledge the book can reveal, the population the book will help address, and how the books' significant tenets cut across the book entire universe.
4. What authors do you like to read? What book or books have had a strong influence on you or your writing?
Many authors have influenced me generally, such as Napoleon Hill, Robert Kiyosaki, and George Samuel Classon. Recently I have added more names such as Steve Olsher, Jim Rohn, T.D. Jakes. Michael J. Losier, Rhonda Byrne, Oprah Winfrey, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbers, and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. The reason for this choice of names is not far-fetched.
5. It is part of our business concept to actively look for new authors. What was your first reaction when you received our proposal to publish your academic work with us?
My first reaction, I will say that I was super excited that I receive a response immediately. Initially, I thought it was an “automatic email response”, but I realized a human was behind the promptness with the consistency. Then I realized that my dream has come true. You guys are fantastic! I wish I could use my local language to express the word “fantastic”.
6. What was your experience with our team like?
Words may fail to describe my positive experience with your team.
7. Are you planning another book publication? And if so, on which topic and can you imagine cooperating with us in the future again?
I am open to both: cooperating and going alone. I will like to have a book that will go like a step by step approach to what to do at retirement. The book will detail a 40 years approach to life after retirement. The detail would become a manual to institutions of learning worldwide.
8. Any last thoughts for our readers?
Yes, I will encourage readers to read a minimum of 10 pages of books in a day for the readers. Through books, we get information that can preserve our life positively and healthy. Finally, I want to use this medium to express my love to every ready across the globe. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.